Heating pump Zodiac Power Force 35 tri 37KW
Heating pump Power Force Defrost D air/water monobloc with digital regulator.
Titanium ExchangerAutomatic defrost by cycle inversion.
Delivery policy (edit with Customer reassurance module)
Return policy (edit with Customer reassurance module)
Equip a pool with a heating solution means enjoying the water at an ideal temperature, even when the sun does not come out ... But it also means being able to bathe longer, from the first days of heat until the end of autumn. To choose a heating system adapted to your pool, it is necessary to know a series of parameters to be able to correctly size the heating system suitable for your pool (volume in m3), period of use, the estimated temperature (in C) that you want to have the pool water, climate zone ... These simple parameters will guarantee maximum comfort at a reduced cost. The choice of heating equipment also depends on the source of energy you can use.
• To calculate the maximum volume of the pool you need to perform Thermal Study
• Power Force Heat Pump Defrost D air / water monobloc with digital regulator
• Anti-corrosion housing
• TITANIUM anti-corrosion exchanger (condenser)
• Automatic defrost by cycle inversion
• SCROll compressor
• Electronic expansion valve: optimized regulation for optimal operation
• R410A ecological refrigerant fluid
• Water flow switch
• Safety pressure switch H.P. and B.P.
• Anti-ice thermostat: operation up to -12C
• Supplied with: PVC 63 fittings and silentblocks
- Power Force
- Power KW
- 37 KW
- 400 V
- Pool Size
- Perform Thermal Study
- Ø 63 mm
- Remote Control
- Performance coefficient (COP)
- 4.9 COP
No customer reviews for the moment.